Sapna Ram Dixon, PhD, LP
- Anxiety and depression
- Multicultural issues
- Virtual visits
- Adjustment disorders
- Life transitions / existential crisis
- Self Esteem
- Women's Health
- Perinatal and postpartum mental health
- Stress management care
I am a board-certified licensed doctor of psychology/ licensed psychologist, working with patients presenting with varied psychological and mental health concerns. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My past experiences include working at Ann and Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital Chicago, and Orchard Place- Child Guidance Center, Des Moines. I have completed my internship at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Favorite health tip:
Just as healthy eating habits and exercise are important for a sound body, it is just as vital to feed your mind with positive thoughts and stimulating mental activities.
A powerful, calm mind is the foundation for positive well-being, a strong body and overall happiness.
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- University of Mumbai
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)