Kristin Paul-Gatyas, CNM, MSN
- Pregnancy care
- Postpartum care
- Physiologic birth
- Vaginal birth after cesarean (vbac)
- Water birth
- Breastfeeding support
- Contraceptive care
- Women's Health
- Minnesota midwife
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Plymouth, Wisconsin
I am passionate about providing women with health care which focuses on listening to concerns, sharing knowledge, treating the whole self, and seeing each person as a true partner in their health decisions. From prenatal care to birth, to contraception and women's health care, every person deserves to receive care that is respectful and empowering.
If I wasn't a midwife, I would be a world traveler because I love learning about different ways of living, trying to speak different languages, and seeing different lands.
Something I have learned from my patients is that I am always learning: from parenting and breastfeeding tips, to the differing cultural and religious views surrounding birth and women's health, to the physical and emotional challenges women face in today's world. I am constantly awed by the strength, perseverance, and wisdom of the women I meet every day.
My personal health goal is to eat more veggies!
I am most proud of my two children, Gabe and Ceci. Whenever I look at them, my heart wells up with pride and love.
- Marquette University
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
Current licenses and certifications
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Certified nurse midwife (CNM)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Registered nurse (RN)
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- The Mother Baby Center and Children's Minnesota
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)