Mary Cameron, MD
- Internal medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician specializing in internal medicine. My professional interests include heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and rheumatology. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Trenton, MI
Best part of my work: I enjoy getting to know patients and helping them on their health care journey.
Why I became a physician: In school, I enjoyed math and science, but I knew I wanted to work with people--so I chose medicine.
What I tell my friends and family: Get plenty of rest. We rarely get ill when we are well rested.
How I spend my free time: Traveling with my family, practicing yoga and biking.
What patients say about me: They often say that I am kind and a good listener.
Favorite health tip: Strive for regular exercise. It will improve sleep and reduce stress.
Practice philosophy: I do my best to care for the whole patient.
- Internal medicine
- Family activities
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
Years of experience
- Allina Health Faribault Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)