Catherine L. Scharlau, PhD, LP
- Mental Health Services
- Individual therapy
- Family Therapy
- Mental health assessment
- Children and adolescents
- Virtual visits
I have a PhD in child psychology and am a licensed psychologist. I work with children, adolescents, young adults and families. My professional interests include child, adolescent and family issues, mental health services and mental health assessment. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Personal interests: Photography, volunteer work.
Favorite health tip: Try to think of something positive daily.
Practice philosophy: To support going from where you are to where you can be. I develop a strong rapport with patients to focus on a treatment plan toward positive change and development.
- Volunteer work
- University of Minnesota, The Institute of Child Development - Department of Child Psychology, PhD
- Carleton College
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Minnesota
- Washburn Child Guidance
- Bellefaire JCB
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)