Catherine L. Scharlau, PhD, LP
- Mental Health Services
- Individual therapy
- Family Therapy
- Mental health assessment
- Children and adolescents
- Virtual visits
I have a PhD in child psychology and am a licensed psychologist. I work with children, adolescents, young adults and families. My professional interests include child, adolescent and family issues, mental health services and mental health assessment. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Personal interests: Photography, volunteer work.
Favorite health tip: Try to think of something positive daily.
Practice philosophy: To support going from where you are to where you can be. I develop a strong rapport with patients to focus on a treatment plan toward positive change and development.
- Volunteer work
- University of Minnesota, The Institute of Child Development - Department of Child Psychology, PhD
- Carleton College
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, State of Minnesota
- Washburn Child Guidance
- Bellefaire JCB
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)