Renee Latterell, PsyD, LP
- Children and families
- Early childhood mental health
- Depression, Postpartum
- Parent guidance
- Trauma and foster care
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My practice philosophy: I meet the child and parent where they are at right now. Then, we play or use other strategies to validate and name feelings and experiences in order to process uncomfortable thoughts and feelings and restore or improve connections with family and others. Ultimately the goal is to feel better.
I am passionate about early childhood intervention and enhancing the parent-child relationship to improve the overall wellbeing of children and families.
I became a provider because I knew deep down I was not meant to be a teacher even though I adored the profession. I became a psychologist because I was so passionate about advocating for children and supporting their emotional and social development even if it was not in the classroom.
My personal health goal is: As a full-time psychologist and mother, my goal is to carve out some precious time to move my body, whether that be yoga, a dance class or hiking.
What are you most proud of? I am most proud of my two children. Nothing compares to watching and nurturing their development and seeing the world again through their eyes.
- Outdoor activities
- Doctorate of Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Argosy University
- MS, Guidance & Counseling, University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, Wis.
- BA, History, Macalester College, St. Paul, Minn.
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, MN License Number LP5579
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
- Washburn Center for Children, Minneapolis, MN
- San Francisco Community Mental Health, San Francisco, CA
- Minnesota Consortium for Advanced Rural Psychology Training (MCARPT)
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)