Jarett Roseberry, PhD, LP
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Sports-related concussions
- Memory Loss
- Brain injury rehabilitation
I am a licensed psychologist, specializing in adult neuropsychology. I have professional interests in traumatic brain injury, concussions, memory loss, dementia and brain injury rehabilitation.
Practice philosophy: My goal is to provide neuropsychological assessment services to people who have a variety of neurological disorders, diseases and trauma. I want to help them gain a thorough understanding of the concerns about changes in thinking, personality and behaviors. Neuropsychological assessment results describing a patient's strengths and limitations, combined with what is learned about a person's background and future goals, will then be used to assist with treatment planning and recommendations to provide a foundation for optimal functioning.
Best part of my work: Interacting with people and their loved ones, and being able to work with them to use personal and cognitive strengths to overcome limitations.
I became a provider because: I want to help people with neurological diseases, disorders and trauma to better understand brain and behavior relationships.
Awards and recognitions
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago
- Minnesota State University - Mankato
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Division 40 of the American Psychological Association: Society of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Minnesota Psychological Association
- Missouri Health Sciences Psychology Consortium at the University of Missouri Health System
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, Milwaukee
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)