Jarett Roseberry, PhD, LP
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Sports-related concussions
- Memory Loss
- Brain injury rehabilitation
I am a licensed psychologist, specializing in adult neuropsychology. I have professional interests in traumatic brain injury, concussions, memory loss, dementia and brain injury rehabilitation.
Practice philosophy: My goal is to provide neuropsychological assessment services to people who have a variety of neurological disorders, diseases and trauma. I want to help them gain a thorough understanding of the concerns about changes in thinking, personality and behaviors. Neuropsychological assessment results describing a patient's strengths and limitations, combined with what is learned about a person's background and future goals, will then be used to assist with treatment planning and recommendations to provide a foundation for optimal functioning.
Best part of my work: Interacting with people and their loved ones, and being able to work with them to use personal and cognitive strengths to overcome limitations.
I became a provider because: I want to help people with neurological diseases, disorders and trauma to better understand brain and behavior relationships.
- Educational institutions
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago
- Minnesota State University - Mankato
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Missouri Health Sciences Psychology Consortium at the University of Missouri Health System
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, Milwaukee
- Years of experience