Umbreen Hasan, MD
- Complex connective tissue diseases
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Scleroderma
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
I am a board-certified rheumatologist with professional interests in complex connective tissue diseases, Sjogren's syndrome, vasculitis, scleroderma, lupus, systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis.
I manage inflammatory arthritis and complicated connective tissue disease. I believe conditions such as soft tissue disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic pain issues, back pain and degenerative arthritis are best managed by other specialties including physical medicine and rehabilitation and pain clinics.
I believe one of the most important aspects of medical care is listening, caring and involving the patient at each and every step of their treatment. I believe the relationship between the physician and the patient should be a partnership involving trust and respect. Being a rheumatologist has provided me with a unique perspective of managing complicated medical diseases, while at the same time, comforting and caring for patients with chronic conditions requiring demanding treatments of life-altering circumstances.
- Interior design
- Spending time with family and friends
- University of Texas
- University of Missouri
- Aga Khan University
- American Association of Physician Leadership
- Medical Group Management Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Diplomat American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat American Board of Rheumatology
- General Registration Medical Council of New Zealand
- Minnesota Medical Licensure
- North Dakota Medical Licensure
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Missouri
- Fellowship in Rheumatology/ Immunology: University of Missouri
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.