Brynn Rhodes, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Language disorders related to autism and ADHD
- Adult neurological communication disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Augmentative and alternative communication (aac)
- Dysfluency (stuttering)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Children speech and language disorders and delays
I enjoy working with all ages from toddlers to seniors. I like to share resources with my patients for their education. I see patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Speech therapy
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
Current licenses and certifications
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Minnesota Department of Health License in Speech-Language Pathology
- Owatonna Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Patient ratings and comments
A provider's ratings and comments are only posted if they have a minimum of 30 completed surveys within a 12-month period and they participate in the NRC Real Time patient experience survey with Allina Health. Learn more about the survey.
Allina Health participates in many health plan networks. Get details about our participation in the health plans and programs listed below.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)
*Medicare and PreferredOne do not cover acupuncture services provided at Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
These details are subject to change. Please contact your health insurance company directly to confirm your coverage for any specific Allina Health provider, such as a physician or nurse practitioner, or a specific facility, such as a hospital or surgical center.
We can provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many common health care services. Get your estimate online or over the phone. For an online estimate, sign in to your Allina Health account or continue as a guest. Be sure to have your health plan ID card handy so we can factor your specific coverage into our estimate.