Timothy Noonan, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Type 2 diabetes
- Low dose naltrexone
- Preventative health
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Emmetsburg, Iowa.
I am passionate about: living/coaching a healthy lifestyle.
If I wasn't a doctor, I would be: a farmer utilizing biodynamic/regenerative agriculture techniques.
My hero is: My father. After suffering a stroke, the way he has responded to adversity is truly inspiring and his recovery has been amazing.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is: helping people improve their health through whatever means available.
My personal health goal is: to get more recreational outdoor exercise and to get to bed on time. A full night of sleep is so critical for health and optimal functioning.
The best thing I have done for my health is: adopting a "Primal Blueprint" healthy lifestyle template.
- Family medicine
- University of Iowa
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Association of American Physicians & Surgeons
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Obesity Medicine Association
- Physicians for Ancestral Health
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital Family Medicine Residency, Des Moines, IA
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)