Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates – Minneapolis
Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
- Brain injury rehabilitation services
- Cancer rehabilitation and lymphedema services
- Chronic pain management services
- Concussion treatment
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neuropsychology services
- Performing Arts Medicine Clinic
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation services
- Psychology, adult
- Rehabilitation psychology services
- Spinal cord injury services
About this location
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates – Abbott Northwestern Hospital is a group of physiatrists and nurse practitioners who provide Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute services at Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Physiatrists are board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) specialists who have advanced training in diagnosing and treating problems that affect your muscles, bones, joints and nervous system.
Our care is focused on physical rehabilitation and management of disabilities and complex medical conditions.
Specialized services are offered at this location for performance artists such as dancers, musicians, actors and visual artists, who experience pain and other physical problems associated with creative work.