We are changing how we provide some services with your care and safety in mind. Our focus remains on helping you get the right care when you need it. Call your clinic and we will assist you with finding the best option.
Virginia Piper Cancer Institute – Coon Rapids
Mercy Specialty Center, Suite 290
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Mercy Hospital.
- Adult gerontology
- Breast cancer care
- Cancer care coordination
- Cancer genetic counseling
- Cancer support services
- Cervical cancer care
- Colon cancer care
- Fertility preservation after cancer treatment
- Hematology care
- Hospice and palliative care
- Lung cancer care
- Lung cancer screening
- Lung nodule program
- Oncology social work
About this location
When you are diagnosed with cancer, you need the support of a dedicated group of experts. Virginia Piper Cancer Institute®on Mercy Hospital's two campuses—the Mercy campus in Coon Rapids and the Unity campus in Fridley—have highly skilled doctors, nurses and cancer care staff to address your needs. Care is provided in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
Our expert health care professionals combine current technology and treatment methods with clinical research, genetic counseling and alternative therapies. Offering patients choices in their cancer care that fit their lives is the most important service we can provide.
- To ensure you get the best results, your care is integrated between your family physician, oncologists, radiologists and other members of your cancer care team.
- Your cancer care coordinator will help you and your family understand cancer diagnosis, treatment options and other factors that impact your experience