Courage Kenny Kids – Early Childhood Family Center – Stillwater
Stillwater, MN 55082
- 651-241-3830 651-241-3830
- Mon—Fri 7:30 a.m.—6 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
About this location
Sometimes, your kids might need a little extra help to move, think, learn and even play. Therapists in our specialized pediatric rehabilitation programs use play to engage kids from infants to eight years old.
The Early Childhood Family Center in Stillwater puts therapy services in the same building with educational resources offered by Stillwater Area Public Schools.
This location offers big indoor and outdoor fun space for children participating in physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Outdoor playground with specialized surface coating for children of all abilities to access
- Indoor gym and play spaces with room for swings and climbing equipment to provide opportunities to work on mobility, strength and endurance, balance, coordination and flexibility.
- Therapy kitchen to work on feeding, swallowing and simple home skills in a natural kitchen setting.
- Private evaluation and treatment rooms In therapy children have the opportunity to engage in play activities with other children at the craft table, or work with their therapist in private treatment booths. Children can dress up, play games, make crafts and play with developmentally appropriate toys targeted to their individual needs.
Your care team includes occupational and physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists. The full team has extensive training to care for children. Services are offered in a kid- and parent-friendly environment.