Robert P. Callen, MD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Acute care
- Hospital care
- Diet and disease
I am a hospitalist and care for patients who have been admitted to Cambridge Medical Center. After a hospital stay, please follow up with your primary care provider about your ongoing medical care.
Hometown: St. Anthony, MN
Best part of my work: I enjoy listening to people and helping solve problems.
What I tell friends and family: Eat more vegetables and fruits and limit sweets.
How I spend my free time: Spending time with my family, inline skating, downhill skiing, woodworking.
Favorite health tip: "Hara Hachi Bu,"which is a saying from Okinawa, Japan, where an unusual number of people live to over 100. It roughly translated to "Eat until you are 80 percent full."
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- University of Minnesota - North Memorial
Years of experience
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)