Rachelle Damle, MD
- General surgery
- Breast Diseases
- Colon cancer
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hernia surgery
- Skin and soft tissue surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Emergency general surgery
- Traumatic injuries
Rachelle Damle, MD is a General Surgeon at Allina Health Mercy General Surgery Clinic.
What is your practice philosophy? My philosophy is that the surgical procedure is just one aspect of care my patients needs. I strive to care for the whole patient, and approach each one as if they are a member of my own family.
Hometown: Patterson, CA
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a: Grade school teacher because I would derive immense satisfaction in helping educate the next generation.
Something that I have learned from my patients is: My patients have taught me that there is something to learn from everyone, every single day.
- General surgery
- Family time
- International travel
- Saint Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- UMass Medical School Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Loyola Marymount University
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)