Elizabeth Butler, AuD
- Auditory rehabilitation
- Communication strategies
- Hearing AIDS
Hometown: Woodbury, Minnesota
My practice philosophy is that all patients are unique and deserve compassionate and respectful care. I believe that the patient and his/her family members should be active participants on the hearing healthcare team.
If I wasn't a provider I'd be a: Chef! I love learning new cooking techniques and trying exotic new ingredients. I’m currently working on mastering Thai food.
Something I learned from my patients is: the importance of trust and active listening in order to reach a patient’s hearing healthcare goals.
One of the best things I've done for my health is: Stay hydrated! A glass of cold water first thing in the morning is more effective than coffee at starting my day.
One thing I'm most proud of: Moving to Chicago without knowing a soul. What an adventure!
- DIY crafts and projects
- Doctorate of Audiology, Rush University, Chicago, Ill.
- BA, Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)