Susan Rudolph, MD
- General medical dermatology (adult and pediatric)
- skin cancer screening
- Surgical dermatology
- Patch testing for allergies
- Cosmetic dermatology-neurotoxins, fillers
- Laser treatments
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified dermatologist with professional interests in general medical dermatology (adult and pediatric), skin cancer screenings, surgical dermatology, patch testing for allergies, cosmetic dermatology-neurotoxins and fillers and laser treatments. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My practice philosophy is I'm a strong believer in patient education and making sure patients understand their medical condition and treatment options.
My personal interests are tennis, boating and spending time with my three children.
My personal achievements include Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls.St. Paul Magazine.
Hometown: Luverne, Minn.
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine-Duluth
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Dermatological Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Marshfield Clinic-Marshfield, WI
- Zel Skin & Laser Specialists-Edina, MN
- New Ulm Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.