Derek Doty, DC
- Sports medicine
- Musculoskeletal, orthopedic and sports-related injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Running-related injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports medicine and shoulder injuries
When I see a patient that has been dealing with a chronic condition with no real relief from multiple providers and I give them treatment they have never received before--when they finally start feeling better within a short period of time, that is the best part of my job.
I believe it is important for the patient to get the right diagnosis so that the very best treatment can be provided. I apply evidence-based conservative treatment to get patients better as quickly as possible. I collaborate with my colleagues of same or different disciplines when necessary to speed up patient recovery, and always refer patients to the proper healthcare provider when indicated. I am very good at patient triage--I am able to recognize whether I will be able to help patients or if they need to be seen by someone that can better manage their needs.
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®)
- Sports medicine
- Spending time with family and friends
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, MN
- Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®)
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)