Derek Doty, DC
- Sports medicine
- Team chiropractor for mn united fc
- Musculoskeletal, orthopedic and sports-related injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Running-related injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports medicine and shoulder injuries
Allina Health is the official orthopedic partner of Minnesota United FC professional soccer team. Dr. Doty serves as a team chiropractor to MNUFC athletes.
When I see a patient that has been dealing with a chronic condition with no real relief from multiple providers and I give them treatment they have never received before--when they finally start feeling better within a short period of time, that is the best part of my job.
I believe it is important for the patient to get the right diagnosis so that the very best treatment can be provided. I apply evidence-based conservative treatment to get patients better as quickly as possible. I collaborate with my colleagues of same or different disciplines when necessary to speed up patient recovery, and always refer patients to the proper healthcare provider when indicated. I am very good at patient triage--I am able to recognize whether I will be able to help patients or if they need to be seen by someone that can better manage their needs.
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®)
- Sports medicine
- Spending time with family and friends
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, MN
- Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®)
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)