Allina Health Everyday On Wheels - Rockford
Rockford, MN 55373
The mobile clinic is temporarily closed.
About this location
Our Everyday On Wheels mobile primary care clinic offers care in Rockford each Tuesday from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Good to know:
- It’s best to schedule appointments ahead of your visit, but walk-in visits may be available.
- Same day visits are available.
- Our care team sees everyone from babies to seniors.
- We are now offering flu vaccinations.
- Most insurance covers a visit just like at a traditional primary care or urgent care clinic.
- Everyday On Wheels mobile clinic is not wheel chair accessible due to the size of the vehicle. Patients should be able to safely climb a short set of stairs to enter the clinic.
- The mobile clinic also sees patients in Waverly on Mondays and Montrose on Thursdays. Learn more.
Watch this video to learn more, meet On Wheels family medicine provider Anna Gustafson, CNP, and see what you will experience as a patient.
Wellness, tests and screenings
sports, camp and college physicals
routine adult physicals
Medicare wellness exams
ear wax removal
motion sickness prevention
Office visits for
low back pain
evaluation of mental health conditions
post hospital exam
gynecological exams or issues
chronic illness care (like vascular disease and hypertension)
cold or cough
ear infection or pain
sinus infection or pain
urinary tract infection
Vaccines and injections
TB (tuberculosis) testing
cold and canker sores
sprains and strains
stitch or staple removal