Leslie Meyer, MA, LP
- Brain injuries
- Adjustment to disability
- Virtual visits
I provide group and individual psychotherapy to people with disabilities in to Transitional Rehabilitation Program inpatients as well as outpatients. I've worked extensively with people with brain injuries and their families. I am certified in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for the treatment of trauma.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
- University of Minnesota
- St. Mary's College - Minnesota
Current licenses and certifications
- Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists
- Board of Psychology: Licensed Psychologist
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Reuben Lindh Learning Center
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)