Suzanne Sackett, MHS, PA-C
- Sleep medicine
- Sleep apnea
- Restless legs
- Virtual visits
I am a certified physician assistant specializing in sleep medicine with professional interests in sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and restless legs. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: I believe in educating patients and working with them to improve their sleep, which in turn can improve their health.
Hometown: Bloomington, MN
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a: elementary school teacher because I love kids and teaching.
I became a provider because: I wanted to help people, and I was fascinated with physiology and how our bodies work. I knew being a PA was the career for me after shadowing a few PAs in college.
My personal health goal is: to exercise regularly and enjoy it! Being active with my kids, walking the dog, and going on bike rides are all fun ways to help stay fit.
The best thing I have done for my health is: to live a well-balanced life.
I am most proud of: being a mom of three little boys.
- Sleep medicine
- Playing piano
- Spending time with family and friends
- Quinnipiac University
- University of Minnesota
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Current licenses and certifications
- Master of Health Science
- Minnesota Physician Assistant License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)