Scott Pearson, PharmD, BCACP
- Cardiovascular health
- Transitions of care
Practice philosophy: I work with your providers, educate about medications and conditions, and adjust medications to maximize their effect. I will take action to correct drug therapy problems and follow up to ensure a resolution. I combine clinical evidence and personal preference with the goal of empowering people to make informed decisions about their medications and about their health.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? Basketball coach.
- University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
- University of Colorado Hospital
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)