Monica Luu, CNP
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- child and adolescent psychiatry
- Personality Disorders
- Behavior Disorders
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and treat children and adolescent.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My practice is guided by the belief that all patients should be treated with unconditional positive regard.
I am passionate about treating young people. As an adult I feel it's my duty to guide our youth and set them up for success.
Awards and recognitions
- MS, Nursing, University of North Dakota
- BS, Nursing, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
Current licenses and certifications
- ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)