Monica Luu, DNP
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- child and adolescent psychiatry
- Personality Disorders
- Behavior Disorders
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and treat children and adolescent.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My practice is guided by the belief that all patients should be treated with unconditional positive regard.
I am passionate about treating young people. As an adult I feel it's my duty to guide our youth and set them up for success.
- DNP, Nursing, University of North Dakota
- MS, Nursing, University of North Dakota
- BS, Nursing, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
Current licenses and certifications
- ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)