Nicole Sheehan, DO
- Family medicine
- Women's Health
- Manipulation, Osteopathic
- Virtual visits
- LGBTQ health
- Pre-exposure HIV prophylaxis
- Hormone replacement therapy
I am a board-certified family medicine doctor with broad interests in women's health, pediatrics, osteopathic manipulation, addiction, diabetes, hypertension and LGBTQ health. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
In my free time, I enjoy: Traveling, hiking, family time and boating.
My practice philosophy is: To provide comprehensive health care to individuals and their whole family with compassion.
- Family medicine
- Family time
- University of Minnesota College of Biological Science
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Federal License
- Minnesota State License
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)