Thida Han, PsyD, LP
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Adjustment to disability
- Caregivers' burden
- Cognitive behavior therapy
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Virtual visits
I work with people who have experienced a change to their thinking or their physical functioning related to an illness or an injury. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Whether we work together briefly for a neuropsychological assessment or meet regularly for psychotherapy, I will strive to understand the broader context in which these changes occurred, and the person you are beyond your current set of symptoms. In our work together you will find that I value honesty and will not shy away from difficult discussions. I am here to listen and to help you work toward living a full and meaningful life.
I've learned from my patients how truly resilient human beings can be. I am often amazed by the fortitude with which my patients face even the most challenging of circumstances.
Starting a yoga practice has helped me work on my focus, balance and self-compassion.
My personal health goal is to spend time outside, enjoying nature, whenever possible.
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, University of Denver
- MA, Clinical Psychology, University of Denver
- MS, Neuroscience, University of Western Ontario
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
- International Brain Injury Association
- International Neuropsychological Association
- Society for Personality Assessment
- Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Medical Psychology, Adult Clinical Neuropsychology, Mayo Clinic
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)