Kerry Guntli, PA-C
- Hip disorders
- Hip replacement
- Knee disorders
- Virtual visits
Kerry Guntli, PA-C is a Physician Assistant specializing in Orthopedics. She offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
I became a health care provider to have a positive impact on people's lives. The best part of my work is spending time with my patients and hearing about the wonderful activities they've returned to doing after a hip or knee replacement. My goal is to provide the best possible care to my patients.
- Family activities
- Working out
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL B.S. Psychology
- Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ Physician assistant studies
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)