Kerry Guntli, PA-C
- Hip disorders
- Hip replacement
- Knee disorders
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I became a health care provider to have a positive impact on people's lives. The best part of my work is spending time with my patients and hearing about the wonderful activities they've returned to doing after a hip or knee replacement. My goal is to provide the best possible care to my patients.
- Family activities
- Working out
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL B.S. Psychology
- Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ Physician assistant studies
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)