Bishoy V. Gad, MD, MBA
- Orthopedic surgery
- Anterior hip replacement
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- Revision total knee replacement
- Joint replacement
- Avascular necrosis
- Total hip replacement
- Revision total hip replacement
- Robotic Surgery
- Robotic knee and hip replacement
Bishoy V. Gad, MD specializes in Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. He offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
Why I became a healthcare provider: There’s no more gratifying profession than one where you can help people every day.
Best part of my work or patient visit: Meeting people from diverse backgrounds and having an opportunity to help them and their families.
Something I have learned from my patients is: Compassion and integrity.
Practice philosophy: Patient-centered care; where the patient and physician create a plan that is individualized to the patient's needs and goals.
Favorite health tip: 90% of staying healthy is eating a healthy diet, but exercise is also very important to your health and wellbeing. Also find time to laugh a little bit. You’ll live longer!
The best thing I have done for my health is: Cutting out soda and drinking more water. Also, getting a dog helps to maintain my health because he ensures I complete my daily 10,000 steps.
Awards & Recognition
- 2020, 2021 Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Star
- 2019 Medical Honoree for the Arthritis Foundation.
Awards and recognitions
- 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors: Rising Stars
- Orthopedic surgery
- Weight training
- Case Western Reserve University, MD
- Case Western Reserve University, MBA
- Case Western Reserve University, MS
- Case Western Reserve University, BA
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons Certified
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otto E. Aufranc Adult Reconstruction Fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellow
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)