Bishoy V. Gad, MD, MBA
- Orthopedic surgery
- Anterior hip replacement
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- total hip replacement procedure
- Revision total knee replacement
- revision of total hip replacement
- Joint replacement
- Avascular necrosis
Why I became a healthcare provider: There’s no more gratifying profession than one where you can help people every day.
Best part of my work or patient visit: Meeting people from diverse backgrounds and having an opportunity to help them and their families.
Something I have learned from my patients is: Compassion and integrity.
Practice philosophy: Patient-centered care; where the patient and physician create a plan that is individualized to the patient's needs and goals.
Favorite health tip: 90% of staying healthy is eating a healthy diet, but exercise is also very important to your health and wellbeing. Also find time to laugh a little bit. You’ll live longer!
The best thing I have done for my health is: Cutting out soda and drinking more water. Also, getting a dog helps to maintain my health because he ensures I complete my daily 10,000 steps.
Recent Honors: 2019 Medical Honoree for the Arthritis Foundation.
- Orthopedic surgery
- Weight training
- Case Western Reserve University, medical doctorate
- Case Western Reserve University, MBA
- Case Western Reserve University, MS
- Case Western Reserve University, BA
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons Certified
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otto E. Aufranc Adult Reconstruction Fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellow
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)