Bishoy V. Gad, MD, MBA
- Orthopedic surgery
- Anterior hip replacement
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- Revision total knee replacement
- Joint replacement
- Avascular necrosis
- Virtual visits
- Robotic knee and hip replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Revision total hip replacement
Bishoy V. Gad, MD specializes in Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. He offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
Why I became a healthcare provider: There’s no more gratifying profession than one where you can help people every day.
Best part of my work or patient visit: Meeting people from diverse backgrounds and having an opportunity to help them and their families.
Something I have learned from my patients is: Compassion and integrity.
Practice philosophy: Patient-centered care; where the patient and physician create a plan that is individualized to the patient's needs and goals.
Favorite health tip: 90% of staying healthy is eating a healthy diet, but exercise is also very important to your health and wellbeing. Also find time to laugh a little bit. You’ll live longer!
The best thing I have done for my health is: Cutting out soda and drinking more water. Also, getting a dog helps to maintain my health because he ensures I complete my daily 10,000 steps.
Awards & Recognition
- 2020, 2021 Mpls.St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Star
- 2019 Medical Honoree for the Arthritis Foundation.
Awards and recognitions
2020, 2021, 2022 Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Star
- Orthopedic surgery
- Weight training
- Case Western Reserve University, MD
- Case Western Reserve University, MBA
- Case Western Reserve University, MS
- Case Western Reserve University, BA
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons Certified
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otto E. Aufranc Adult Reconstruction Fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Orthopaedic Surgery Research Fellow
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)