Corine Hill, PsyD, LP
- Adult and adolescent psychology
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Virtual visits
I am a licensed psychologist with professional interests in adult and adolescent psychology, trauma, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, life transitions, grief and loss, mindfulness and meditation. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Practice philosophy: I approach each client with an open, warm, non-judgmental stance, and use a variety of different treatment methods to best suit each individual client. Research has shown that the two most important factors for long-lasting positive change in therapy are the quality of the therapeutic relationship and empathy. Taking time to provide a safe, secure and comfortable environment is not only important, but also necessary so that you can feel secure in making positive change.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Argosy University
- Carleton College
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)