Jeffrey Lodermeier, MD
- General surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Abdominal wall and inguinal hernia repair
- Colon surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Virtual visits
Having surgery can be a rather intimidating experience. I aim to help people through the process with kindness, sincere compassion and the highest quality care.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I grew up in the Twin Cities. Following medical school at the University of Minnesota, I spent 13 years in the U.S. Air Force, a truly life-changing experience that took me throughout the United States, Europe, Afghanistan and Africa. It is wonderful to settle down with my family and be home again in the great state of Minnesota.
Life is precious. Being able to nurture or help preserve a person's life, or ease someone's suffering, is a privilege I hold very dear.
- General surgery
- Family time
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis
- Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
Years of experience
- United Hospital
- United Hospital – Hastings Regina Campus
- River Falls Area Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)