Carey Lithander, LICSW
- Disorder, Depressive
- Anxiety Disorders
- Life transitions
- Chronic illness
- Adult psychology
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Ansbach, Germany
Best part of my work or a patient visit: Providing a safe and compassionate place for patients.
Practice philosophy: Meeting patients where they are in the process of change by providing acceptance and connection.
- St. Olaf College
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
Current licenses and certifications
- Bachelor's degree of Arts
- Master's degree of Social Work
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)