Shannon D'Alonzo, MD
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Integrative care
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified adult psychiatrist with professional interests in mood and anxiety disorders, and integrative care. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Faribault, MN
Best part of my patient visit: Teaching my patients about the brain and their symptoms, and explaining how their symptoms can improve with treatment.
Practice philosophy: I believe psychiatry is about improving a person's overall quality of life through multiple means, including therapy, medication, exercise, nutrition and many others.
Favorite health tip: Exercise and good nutrition have all the benefits of an antidepressant and no negative side effects.
- Healthy living
- Playing piano
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Psi Chi Honors Society
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)