Jennifer Lees, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders
- Trauma-related disorders
I'm offering a Way to Wellness group at Allina Health Fridley Clinic starting Feb. 5, 2018. Learn more about Way to Wellness. I am a board-certified psychologist with professional interests in mood disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma-related disorders and eating disorders.
Hometown: Austin, MN
Favorite health tip: Breathe. Our breath is one stress management tool we always have available to us.
Practice philosophy: The mind-body capacity for resilience and healing is inspiring. I feel honored to collaborate with patients in this process.
Personal interests: Family activities, reading, walking my dogs, yoga and movies.
- Family activities
- Walking my dog
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Southern Arizona Psychology Internship Consortium, Tucson, AZ
- Metropolitan Community Mental Health Center, St. Paul, MN
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)