Jennifer Lees, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders
- Trauma-related disorders
- Virtual visits
I am a licensed clinical psychologist with professional interests in mood disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma-related disorders and eating disorders.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Austin, MN
Favorite health tip: Breathe. Our breath is one stress management tool we always have available to us.
Practice philosophy: The mind-body capacity for resilience and healing is inspiring. I feel honored to collaborate with patients in this process.
Personal interests: Family activities, reading, walking my dogs, yoga and movies.
- Family activities
- Walking my dog
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Southern Arizona Psychology Internship Consortium, Tucson, AZ
- Metropolitan Community Mental Health Center, St. Paul, MN
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)