Erin E. Voye, AuD, CCC-A
- Hearing loss
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing conservation
- Aural rehabilitation
- Vestibular testing
- Communication strategies
- Virtual visits
I am a licensed audiologist with professional interests in hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing conservation, aural rehabilitation, vestibular testing and communication strategies. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Favorite health tip: It's never too late to protect your hearing.
- Being active
- Being with friends and family
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Licensed Audiologist
- Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare, La Crosse, WI
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)