Kristen Cozad, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in pediatrics, women's health and sports medicine. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Saint Joseph, MO
I am passionate about: caring for people and working with them to create an evidence-based plan that best fits the goals of the patient.
I became a physician because: of a strong urge to help people navigate the differing stages of life. Health is a constantly changing thing and I enjoy helping navigate that with my patients. I have wanted to be a physician for as long as I can remember.
Something I have learned from my patients is: that listening is the best thing I can do for them. Our lives and culture impact so much of our health and if we don't listen then we can't work together to create a plan.
My personal health goal is to: find ways to incorporate activity into my everyday life with my family and children as they grow.
I am most proud of: the birth of my two sons.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2022, 2023 Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors: Rising Stars
- Family activities
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- St. Joseph's Family Medicine Residency
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)