Sabrina Siple, PA-C, MPAS
- Sports medicine
- Athletic Injuries
- Sports-related disorders
- Shoulder injuries and disorders
- Knee injuries and disorders
- Elbow injuries and disorders
- Virtual visits
Sabrina Siple, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant providing specialized care for shoulder, elbow, knee and sports-related disorders. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
Currently, I assist Michael Freehill, MD, and Aimee Klapach, MD in surgery and provide care in clinic.
Awards and recognitions
- Sports medicine
- Family activities
- Augsburg College Physician Assistant Program, Minneapolis, MN
- Augsburg College
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Current licenses and certifications
- Board-certified and National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)