Allina Health Outpatient Addiction Services – Mercy – Unity
Fridley, MN 55432
Only virtual visits are available. Call the clinic to find the best care option.
- Inpatient Hospital-Based MICD/OTP Treatment w/day and evening programming, and 24/7 nursing care
- Day (9a-12p) and Evening (6p-9p) MICD and Chemical Dependency IOP (Intensive Outpatient) w/step down
- Service Coordination (Mon-Friday by appointment)
- Comprehensive Assessments Monday-Friday 7:30-2:30pm w/walk-in availability
Services at this location are provided by Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus.
About this location
At Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus, we can help you through recovery to live a happier life, free from the influence of alcohol and drugs.
Our services include:
- We have a dual licensure from the Minnesota Department of Human Services to treat addiction that is co-occurring with mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorder and PTSD.
- An intensive outpatient program with individual and group counseling, education, skills-development, drug screenings, after care programming and more.
- Adult comprehensive substance use disorder assessments, and a wide array of individual and group programming.