Services at this location are provided by Cambridge Medical Center.
About this location
Adult intensive outpatient group discussions run Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-noon and 6-9 p.m.
How to get started
Call the clinic to find the best care options for you:
- For direct clinic access: 763-688-8221
- For patient scheduling: 866-603-0016
At this location, a licensed alcohol and drug counselor provides substance use disorder assessments for adolescents 13 and older to determine the best treatments and provide a referral if needed. Assessments are done by appointment, and there’s limited walk-in availability.
What to expect: Intensive outpatient program
You’ll connect with others facing addiction in a welcoming group environment guided by a licensed alcohol and drug counselor.
Your addiction treatment plan may include:
- Group sessions: Check-ins, processing, education, guest speakers, hands-on activities and homework assignments.
- Individual sessions: You’ll talk with a counselor about your treatment plan, goals and anything you’re more comfortable discussing outside of a group setting.
- Skills development: You’ll learn new skills to help you cope with addiction. You’ll have opportunities to practice and grow with others in a group setting.
- Relapse prevention focuses on changing behaviors that can lead to substance use.
- Drug screenings, aftercare programming and more.
Health insurance and costs
We’ll work with your insurance provider and connect you with resources to understand any out-of-pocket costs that will be your responsibility to pay.
Fax referrals to 763-688-8409