Allina Health Outpatient Addiction Services – Cambridge
Cambridge, MN 55008
Call the clinic to find the best care option.
- MICD/IOP (Intensive Outpatient): M-Th 9am-12pm
- IO (Intensive Outpatient): M-Th 6pm-9pm
- Individual/service coordination by virtual appointment only: Mon-Fri
- Comprehensive Assessments: Mon 11am -5pm, Tues -Thu 8am-3pm
- Mon—Fri 7:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Services at this location are provided by Cambridge Medical Center.
About this location
At Cambridge Medical Center, we can help you through recovery to live a happier life, free from the influence of alcohol and drugs. We have been a leader in addiction treatment for more than 25 years.
Our services include:
- We have a dual licensure from the Minnesota Department of Human Services to treat addiction that is co-occurring with mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorder and PTSD.
- An intensive outpatient program with individual and group counseling, education, skills-development, drug screenings, after care programming and more.
- Adult and adolescent comprehensive substance use disorder assessments, and a wide array of individual and group programming.