About this location
Know before you go: Our Safe Care Commitment
You can be confident that your safety always comes first at the New Ulm urgent care. We've made enhancements to keep you safe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, including:
- enhanced standards of cleaning and disinfection
- physical distancing practices
- separate areas for people with COVID-19 symptoms
- everyone wears a mask and more.
Learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit.
Park in the hospital lot and enter through the Emergency Department to check in at the urgent care desk. Get answers to your frequently asked questions about these changes.
Injury and illness don’t keep standard business hours and neither does our urgent care. The New Ulm urgent care is open late seven days a week, and most holidays. Walk-ins are always welcome.
You or your loved one – baby, child or adult – can be seen quickly by our emergency-trained providers for non-life-threatening illness, infection or injury, including:
- abdominal pain
- asthma or breathing trouble
- back pain
- burn, frostbite, sunburn
- cough, cold or flu symptoms
- cut or bruise
- ear pain
- eye irritation or injury, or minor changes in vision
- migraine and headache
- pink eye
- respiratory infection
- sinus infection
- skin infection
- sprain or bone break
- sore throat
- urinary tract infection