Amanda Everhart, MD
- Family medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- STD management and prevention
- LGBTQ health
- Electronic Health Records
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified physician specializing in family medicine. My professional interests include preventive medicine, STD management, LGBTQ health and electronic health records. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Home state: Alaska
Best part of my work: Being a part of milestones in my patients' lives.
What I tell my friends and family: Get your immunizations on time to help prevent disease.
How I spend my free time: Hiking, camping, canoeing, theater and spending time with my family.
What patients say about me: I'm efficient and usually on time.
Favorite health tip: Stay current on preventive health items like immunizations, labs and colonoscopies to ensure that you are as healthy as you can be.
Practice philosophy: I believe a long-term relationship with a health care provider and preventive care are cornerstones of good health. One of the most rewarding parts of family medicine is the relationships I develop with patients and their families. I enjoy being part of all the milestones in my patients' lives.
- Family medicine
- Family activities
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Association of Family Physicians
Current licenses and certifications
- Board Certified Family Physician
- Licensed by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Duluth Family Residency Program
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)