Amanda Everhart, MD
- Family medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- STD management and prevention
- Electronic Health Records
- Virtual visits
- LGBTQIA+ Health
I am a board-certified physician specializing in family medicine. My professional interests include preventive medicine, STD management, LGBTQ health and electronic health records. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Home state: Alaska
Best part of my work: Being a part of milestones in my patients' lives.
What I tell my friends and family: Get your immunizations on time to help prevent disease.
How I spend my free time: Hiking, camping, canoeing, theater and spending time with my family.
What patients say about me: I'm efficient and usually on time.
Favorite health tip: Stay current on preventive health items like immunizations, labs and colonoscopies to ensure that you are as healthy as you can be.
Practice philosophy: I believe a long-term relationship with a health care provider and preventive care are cornerstones of good health. One of the most rewarding parts of family medicine is the relationships I develop with patients and their families. I enjoy being part of all the milestones in my patients' lives.
- Family medicine
- Family activities
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Association of Family Physicians
Current licenses and certifications
- Board Certified Family Physician
- Licensed by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Duluth Family Residency Program
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)