Harriet L. Enubuzor, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Acute care
- Care of chronic medical conditions
- Virtual visits
I am board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in acute care and care of chronic medical conditions. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Specialties/focus: Family medicine
Best part of my work: Helping patients feel better and live a healthy life.
Why I became a physician: To make an impact in the lives of others.
What I tell friends and family: Exercise daily, take time to relax and eat healthy.
How I spend my free time: Reading and spending time with my family.
What patients say about me: I always take the time to listen.
- Family medicine
- Family activities
- Saint Vincents Catholic Medical Center
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Board of Family Practice
- New York Medical College
- St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)