Laurie A. Dunn, PhD
- stress management
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Life transitions
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Virtual visits
I am a clinical psychologist with professional interests of adult, adolescent and family mental health, health-related mental health, stress management, emotional intelligence, life coaching, grief and loss, relationships, mind-body-spirit wellbeing and insomnia. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Personal interests: Hiking, camping, being outdoors, tai chi and yoga.
- University of Minnesota
- VA Medical Center, Minneapolis
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)