Laurie A. Dunn, PhD
- stress management
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Life transitions
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Virtual visits
I am a clinical psychologist with professional interests of adult, adolescent and family mental health, health-related mental health, stress management, emotional intelligence, life coaching, grief and loss, relationships, mind-body-spirit wellbeing and insomnia. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Personal interests: Hiking, camping, being outdoors, tai chi and yoga.
- University of Minnesota
- VA Medical Center, Minneapolis
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)