Kelly McBride, LAc, MaOM
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional
- Integrative Medicine
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Management, Pain
- Women's health
- Cancer support
Kelly McBride is a licensed acupuncturist through the Minnesota State Board of Medical Practice and is certified through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
She has a master's degree in acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin, Texas, and has completed the International TCM Program of Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Chinese Herbal Medicine at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. She also is certified in Zen Shiatsu, medical qigong, transformational language and advanced neuro linguistic programming.
She offers acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine to help people with a wide array of health conditions ranging from managing pain to dealing with women's health issues to providing supportive services to cancer patients before, during and after chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
She also works at Abbott Northwestern Hospital providing acupuncture and integrative health services to patients in the hospital.
She enjoys helping people become empowered, hopeful and more connected to what is important to them, and seeing them become more confident in their ability to feel better mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Family activities
- AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine, Austin, Texas
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, China
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed acupuncturist by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Master's in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Transformational Language Certification, Advanced Neuro Linguistic Programming Certification
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)