Vicki Markhart, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Swallowing issues
- Feeding issues
- Cued speech
- Augmentative and alternative communication
- Vital stimulation (for swallowing)
- Cochlear Implants
I am certified in Vital Stimulation for swallowing and the use of the Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding. I also am trained in Cued Speech, cochlear implant treatment, and Interactive Metronome as a therapy modality. In addition, I have experience with the use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication and assist caregivers with the funding process to obtain a speech generating device if deemed appropriate.
I truly enjoy working with clients and seeing the progress made from day to day. I have 20 years of experience working with the pediatric population, and most recently have experience working with adults as well.
- Speech therapy
Awards and recognitions
- Family activities
- Moorhead State University
- Fontbonne College
Current licenses and certifications
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association certification
- Minnesota Department of Health license for Speech Language Pathology
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)