Patty Radoc, MS, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist, Rehabilitation Manager
- Speech therapy
Not accepting new patients in this area.
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Child articulation and language
- Children feeding
I specialize in working with children on feeding and/or language issues. I am very interested in helping people communicate fully in their environment. As a manager, I am very invested in helping my team of therapists do their best work every day.
Best part of my work: Helping people reach their full potential
Life philosophy: If it is to be, it's up to me!
- Speech therapy
Awards and recognitions
- Spending time at the cabin
- Spending time on the lake
- Spending time with family
- University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Assocition
- Minnesota Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence with American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)