Katie A. Anderson, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Apraxia of speech
- Articulation Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Brain injury
- Developmental delay
- Receptive/expressive language disorders
- Parkinson's disease
I specialize in pediatric and adult speech therapy, Lee Silverman Voice Therapy - LOUD (for Parkinson's Disease, Vital Stim for swallowing, neuromuscular electrical stimulation for swallowing, and augmentative and alternative communication.
I enjoy working with people of all ages that are experiencing difficulty with communication, cognition or swallowing. Helping little ones say their first words, or adults recover from an injury or illness is what drives to me come to work every day. I have been fortunate to be trained in treatment specialties such as LSVT LOUD treatment for patients with Parkinson's disease, and neuromuscular stimulation for swallowing for patients with dysphagia over the years.
My professional interests include apraxia of speech, articulation disorders, autism spectrum disorders, brain injury, stroke, developmental delay, Receptive/expressive language disorders, Parkinson's disease, Feeding/swallowing/dysphagia,
- Speech therapy
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- St. Cloud State University
- American Speech - Language - Hearing Association
- Certified LSVT LOUD provider
- Certified Vital Stim provider
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)