Elizabeth Gunhus, CNP
- Developmental pediatrics
- Adolescent Health
I am a certified pediatric nurse practitioner. I enjoy working with families to provide individualized care for each child from infancy through young adulthood.
Practice philosophy: I strive to develop trusting, cooperative relationships with children and the family.
- St. Olaf College
- Yale University School of Nursing
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- National Certification, Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)