Laura Ford-Nathan, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Women's health
- Pregnancy care
- Virtual visits
Laura Ford-Nathan, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician specializing in obstetrics. My professional interests include women's health, pregnancy care and pediatrics. She offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Winona, MN
Best part of my work: Seeing patients improve physically and mentally.
Why I became a physician: I want to help all people achieve their full potential.
What I tell my friends and family: Take care of the body, eat healthy foods, drink lots of water, exercise a little every day and laugh often.
How I spend my free time: Taking care of my twin daughters, being with friends, running and quilting.
What patients say about me: I am told that I am approachable and listen well.
Favorite health tip: Taking care of yourself today should help you be happier and healthier for years.
Practice philosophy: I enjoy working with patients to meet our shared health goals.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2018 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- 2019 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- 2020 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Family activities
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- United Family Medicine
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)