Laura Ford-Nathan, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Women's health
- Pregnancy care
- Virtual visits
Laura Ford-Nathan, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician specializing in obstetrics. My professional interests include women's health, pregnancy care and pediatrics. She offers face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Winona, MN
Best part of my work: Seeing patients improve physically and mentally.
Why I became a physician: I want to help all people achieve their full potential.
What I tell my friends and family: Take care of the body, eat healthy foods, drink lots of water, exercise a little every day and laugh often.
How I spend my free time: Taking care of my twin daughters, being with friends, running and quilting.
What patients say about me: I am told that I am approachable and listen well.
Favorite health tip: Taking care of yourself today should help you be happier and healthier for years.
Practice philosophy: I enjoy working with patients to meet our shared health goals.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2018 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- 2019 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- 2020 Top Doctor Rising Star in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Family activities
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- United Family Medicine
Years of experience
- The Mother Baby Center at United and Children's Minnesota
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)