Eric Barth, MD
- Fecal incontinence
- Preventive health services
- Asthma, childhood
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Fargo, ND
Best part of my work: Talking with parents and interacting with the kids. I enjoy trying to put them at ease and love having the opportunity to watch them grow up.
Why I became a physician: My grandfather was a general practitioner and my father was an internal medicine physician. I grew up believing that helping people as a physician is the best job there is (and I still believe it).
What I tell my friends and family: I'm a strong believer in safety, so I'm always encouraging friends and family to wear proper safety gear.
How I spend my free time: Sailing, singing, playing guitar, reading, time with my kids--they grow up so fast!
What patients say about me: I am often told that I'm a good listener, am thorough, and explain things in a way that is easy to understand.
Favorite health tip: Get your routine well exams and immunizations. This is especially important for children.
Practice philosophy: I enjoy getting to know families and seeing their children grow up, from a baby's first well checkup all the way up to high school graduation when they come in for their pre-college physical.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- The Mother Baby Center at Mercy with Children's Minnesota
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)