Leo F. Avenido, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Minor dermatologic procedures
- Minor orthopedic procedures
- Mole biopsy and removal
- Office orthopedics
- Skin issues
- Women's health
- Virtual visits
I specialize in family medicine and have professional interests in adult and pediatric medicine, diabetes, women's health, office orthopedics, skin issues and acupuncture. I perform procedures such as acupuncture, minor dermatologic procedures such as cyst excision, mole biopsy and removal and laceration repairs; also minor orthopedic procedures such as joint injection, splinting, casting or non-complicated fractures and toe nail excision. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
- Family medicine
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial, Philippines
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)