Jennifer Auge, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Women's health
- Sports Medicine
- Preventive care
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in pediatrics, women's health, sports medicine, cardiovascular diseases and preventive care. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: White Bear Lake, MN
Best part of my work: I really enjoy getting to know my patients and their families.
Why I became a physician: I love science and teaching. As a physician, I can incorporate both and improve the health of others.
What I tell my friends and family: To stay healthy, get daily exercise, eat well and get enough sleep. Wash your hands often.
How I spend my free time: I enjoy spending time at our cabin with friends and family, boating and fishing.
What patients say about me: I've been told I am a good listener and advocate for my patients.
Favorite health tip: Get daily exercise and good sleep.
Practice philosophy: I enjoy getting to know my patients, empowering them to take ownership and be involved in their health care.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2020 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- 2019, 2020 Top Doctor in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- 2020 Top Doctor in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Family activities
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- University of Minnesota, St John's Hospital Medical Center
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)