Jennifer Auge, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Women's health
- Sports Medicine
- Preventive care
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine physician with professional interests in pediatrics, women's health, sports medicine, cardiovascular diseases and preventive care. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: White Bear Lake, MN
Best part of my work: I really enjoy getting to know my patients and their families.
Why I became a physician: I love science and teaching. As a physician, I can incorporate both and improve the health of others.
What I tell my friends and family: To stay healthy, get daily exercise, eat well and get enough sleep. Wash your hands often.
How I spend my free time: I enjoy spending time at our cabin with friends and family, boating and fishing.
What patients say about me: I've been told I am a good listener and advocate for my patients.
Favorite health tip: Get daily exercise and good sleep.
Practice philosophy: I enjoy getting to know my patients, empowering them to take ownership and be involved in their health care.
- Family medicine
Awards and recognitions
- 2020 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly Magazine
- 2019, 2020 Top Doctor in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- 2020 Top Doctor in Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Family activities
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- University of Minnesota, St John's Hospital Medical Center
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)