David L. Kuehl, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Chronic pain
- Virtual visits
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist with professional interests in depression, anxiety and chronic pain. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Mankato, MN
Best part of my work: People are amazing and have many strengths and abilities. Finding them is the greatest reward.
Why I became a doctor of psychology: I love to help people help themselves find happiness and satisfaction in life.
What I tell my friends and family: Sleep is underrated! Get exercise every day! Find relaxation and recreation every day!
How I spend my free time: Hiking, exploring, traveling, friends and family, landscaping, home improvement.
What patients say about me: I'm empathetic and understanding, challenging and supportive.
Favorite health tip: Get good sleep! Eat well! Walk every day! Count your blessings!
Practice philosophy: Life is a journey toward greater wellness through improvement in six key areas: mental, physical, emotional, social, vocational and spiritual.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Immanuel Saint Joseph's Hospitals/Clinics, Mankato
- Rush Presbyterian Saint Luke's Medical Center, Chicago
- Ulster County Mental Health Department, New York
Years of experience
- Allina Health Faribault Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)