David L. Kuehl, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Chronic pain
- Virtual visits
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist with professional interests in depression, anxiety and chronic pain. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Mankato, MN
Best part of my work: People are amazing and have many strengths and abilities. Finding them is the greatest reward.
Why I became a doctor of psychology: I love to help people help themselves find happiness and satisfaction in life.
What I tell my friends and family: Sleep is underrated! Get exercise every day! Find relaxation and recreation every day!
How I spend my free time: Hiking, exploring, traveling, friends and family, landscaping, home improvement.
What patients say about me: I'm empathetic and understanding, challenging and supportive.
Favorite health tip: Get good sleep! Eat well! Walk every day! Count your blessings!
Practice philosophy: Life is a journey toward greater wellness through improvement in six key areas: mental, physical, emotional, social, vocational and spiritual.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Immanuel Saint Joseph's Hospitals/Clinics, Mankato
- Rush Presbyterian Saint Luke's Medical Center, Chicago
- Ulster County Mental Health Department, New York
Years of experience
- Allina Health Faribault Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)